We invite you to engage in a deeper relationship with yourself, your community and your yoga as a celebration of life! Designed for committed yoga students, aspiring teachers, and yoga teachers seeking to enhance and refine their abilities, Yogakula trainings provide a solid foundation in the practices, methodologies, history and philosophical visions of yoga.
Yogakula trainings are offered as three distinct tracks: the 100-hour Yoga Immersion, the 200-hour Yoga Alliance® registered Teacher Training and the 300hr Yoga Alliance® registered Advanced Yoga Teacher Training . Students will choose a track based upon their level of interest, training and background.
100 Hour Immersion
The Yoga Immersion is for seriously curious yogis who wish to immerse themselves in a community of like-hearted should and take their practice to the next level. During our 100 hour immersion we will dive deeply into the traditions and practices of yoga, connect with the fullness of ourselves and each other, and harvest the fruits of a dedicated practice.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
The Yogakula teacher training inspires and empowers you to become the kind of yoga teacher you want to be. This 200 hour program consists of the 100 hour Yoga Immersion followed by 100 hours dedicated to the art and science of teaching. You will receive comprehensive training in the methods of teaching alignment-based hatha yoga and vinyasa. During the course of this program you will discover, cultivate, and refine your authentic voice as you step confidently into the practice of teaching yoga to others. At Yogakula we understand that we learn to teach and teach to learn simultaneously.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
The 300HR Advanced Teacher Training at Yoga Kula is a one of a kind program designed to offer you the a creative and in-depth advanced teacher training curriculum based on your particular teaching focus. Broken into various tracks, you can piece together a specialized curriculum that fits your unique skills, passions and interests.
Upon completion of our 200 and 300-Hour Training, students are eligible to register with both Yoga Alliance and hours can go towards Anusara Yoga certification.
We’re so proud and excited to see our teacher trainees have gone on to...
- become renowned yoga teachers in the SF Bay and around the globe
- become deeply skilled yoga therapists
- establish themselves as powerful life coaches and experts in their wellness fields
- inspiring community organizers and leaders facilitating mindful discussion and activism
- lead retreats and yoga journeys around the globe
- create their own training programs in meditation, asana and pranayama
- facilitate mindfulness in education and schools
- initiated seva (service) in their local and global communities
- become renowned kirtan singers and facilitators of rituals and ceremonies
- created awe-inspiring art
- cutting edge wellness educators and business leaders
- transformed their communities, families, loved ones and self
Trainings are non-refundable once the program begins. YogaKula and its teachers reserve the right to cancel workshops. If YogaKula cancels a Training, a full credit or refund will be issued.